Patient - Driven Groupings Model(PDGM)
- 30-day Periods of Care
- New LUPA Threshold Compliant
- Helps you become PDGM-ready
We are proud to announce that On Demand Home Care is now PDGM Compliant!! We at, ODHC are now well equipped to help you navigate and thrive in this changing environment. We can help you prepare your organization for PDGM to avoid business slowdowns and lost reimbursement due to documentation, coding, or billing errors.
Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM) has been drastically changing home health/home care reimbursement and will require health care agency leaders to evolve their organizations into value-driven, client/patient-centred providers able to deliver quality care in today’s rapidly changing healthcare landscape.
- Maximize reimbursements, improve accuracy and save time by ensuring accurate claims
- Allow users to finish QA Approvals quickly anytime, anywhere
- Accurate Reporting for easy decision making
- Submit your bills to any insurance payor, electronically
- Submit, track, adjust and update your claims automatically
- Monitor your operations using powerful reporting and dashboards
- Avail Real-time Eligibility Check for checking patients’ Medicare Eligibility
In-take and Scheduling
- Schedule and manage caregivers’ schedule real time
- Easily view and reassign tasks
- Track care hours for payroll
- Verify visits at the point of care
Home care services are an essential part of clinical ecosystem these days. They have become an essential source for elderly care. In the current day scenario, for many home care/home health agencies, there is no lack of clients or business coming their way. Key to a long lasting agency is retaining your existing patients. This can be done only by the effective management of support staff and caregivers. This is where technology is coming to aid, for a majority of the home care/ home health agencies. But smart scheduling eliminates the time old process scheduling on paper and thereby reducing the inefficiency that comes with it. But Up to 43% of organizations that have access to enhanced scheduling tools still use paper-based tools or spreadsheets to schedule nurses.
At On Demand Home care we have been working with our existing client base and developed a fool proof Scheduling application that can cater to the requirements of a New Age Home care/ Home health agency. You can take your Scheduling to the next level with TEXT alerts to your Clinicians of their service visits.
Business Owners or Administrators can see a bird’s eye view of your entire business schedules or drill down to patient or clinician level scheduled visits. As a user, one can perform multiple tasks such as reassigning a missed visit or deleting in our simple to use Scheduling activity.
• Color coding
• Multiple appointment scheduling
• Notifications for new, changed and missed Visits
• Availability of staff when Patients need to be assigned